Thursday, 2 April 2009

Back into the swing.

My first yoga class in 8weeks, boy was it tough and sweaty but i enjoyed it.As Michael would say 'I won't be fit for Saturday'
It should have been warm and sunny today but we got the edge of the mist from the east coast so it was nippy. M&P were in manchester in shorts and t shirts.
We are hoping for a few good days so we can get the outside sorted.
Sandra Eastenders has been cracking this week you have about 3mths to wait. I won't give the plot away.
You would have liked my chocolate cake, it was better the second day, very dense and chocolatey.
Nothing much else to report other than I am trying to master FaceBook, not sure if I am writing on my wall or others??
Am off to have a cuppa and some cake before M eats it all.
Night all

4 comments:

Mary Sue said...

Those wall tend to confuse me too. Just hang in there and after awhile its just pure fun. I baked our classic lemon pie today and am giving it to him for an anniversary gift...16 years tomorrow. He's out getting a massage so he'll be surprised when he gets home. Op, he's here.

Mike Saif said...

Nevermind Facebook. Get Gmail set up first that is easy and quick. Then you can spend all the time in the world on Facebook. We talked with S&S on Gmail web cam yesterday.

The Saif's Journal said...

Sonia, I have just watched the Christmas edition of East Enders. Sean has just found out the baby is Jacks and Dot's son has returned, I love it.

Sheila or Graham said...

I have closed facebook down,in the youthful words of Dino Saif "CRAP THAT" Graham